China Business Experts Roundtable: Navigating US-China Trade
China Business Experts Roundtable:
Navigating US-China Trade
Friday, September 27, 2019
8:00 am – 10:00 am ET
EPB, 10 West M.L. King Blvd, 7th Floor Auditorium
With trade between Tennessee and China hitting $26.2 billion in 2017 and cumulative Chinese investment into Tennessee reaching $621 million in Q2 2018, Tennessee businesses are integrated with China’s economy now more than ever. As the US and China navigate evolving bilateral relations, Tennessee companies likewise must navigate the changing trade environment.
At this Roundtable, China trade experts from East and Middle Tennessee and Atlanta will be on hand to answer your China business questions and share their expertise in a casual moderated Q&A environment. This event will be interactive and targeted toward addressing the audience’s needs, so come with questions!
Our experts include:
- David Anderson Jr., Vice President of Sales & Marketing at Colonial Chemical
- Dr. Andy Sun, China Managing Director at Colonial Chemical
- Jeremy Goldkorn, Editor-in-Chief of SupChina.com
- Thomas Matthias, Vice President of Global Trade Finance Group at Regions Bank
- Rick Walker, Vice President of V. Alexander
- Registration & Continental Breakfast – 8:00 am
- Roundtable Begins – 8:15 am
- Wrap Up and Networking – 9:45 am
- $25 for TNCN, Chattanooga Chamber, and CRMA members
- $35 for non-members
- $100 for TNCN individual membership including event ticket ($125 value)
Click Here to Register Now!
Thank you to our event sponsors for helping make this Roundtable possible: