Branch Technology exists to create a beautiful built world, providing technology driven solutions to a wide variety of client industries including construction, aerospace, logistics, and more. Our patented technology utilizes the power of creative design, software, robotic automation, and lean manufacturing to provide solutions to our diverse customer base. We’re growing and are attracting top talent to be part of the team that includes seasoned leaders from 3D printing, software, architecture, robotics, manufacturing, design, product development, and technology.
The Advanced Manufacturing Technician (AMT) for our 3D printing process is dedicated to excellence in our unique and proprietary 3D printing process. This production team member has both a mind for technical problem-solving and a heart for working toward the day’s production goals. This is a team player and thrives in a performance-based manufacturing environment and finds joy in helping make good things happen. He or she is attentive, punctual, responsible, reliable, calm under pressure, good verbal communicator, maintains a positive working relationship with other Branchers, and has the ability to think through how best to resolve unexpected issues. The best candidate demonstrates ethics and integrity, works with purpose, has a capacity to learn, and is adaptable to an innovative and changing workplace. Most importantly, the best candidate lives out our six core values of humble genius, other centered, relentless execution, designed beauty, intense collaboration, and wise stewardship.
- Accompany the printing robots during production cycles in order to accomplish daily targets.
- Have an “always learning” mindset to continuously improve your understanding of the robots, their programming language, and their specific functionality in our factory.
- Perform real-time quality control on print parts, both structural and aesthetic.
- Log and report all relevant production and QC data as well as any known or perceived issues with the printing robots, materials, or environment.
- Promptly report any safety, quality, productivity, or maintenance issues to the appropriate internal team.
- Participate in departmental continuous improvement efforts and support lean initiatives.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness in all work areas.
- Assist with logistics of moving parts between work areas.
- Help to develop new processes as needed.
- Cross-train on other production processes as appropriate.
- Perform other duties as directed by management.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- 2+ years of work experience in a manufacturing environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, including early start times or late end times.
- Ability to process large amounts of visual information.
- Ability to lift and move objects weighing up to 75 lbs
- Verbal and written proficiency with the English language
- Fundamental knowledge of common factory tools
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Experience using Kuka robots.
- Experience operating forklifts
- Experience in a startup or growth-stage company