Webinar: Leading With Advocacy & Empathy
presented by: Inclusion INC.
Tuesday, February 23
9:00AM EST – 12:00PM EST
Location: Zoom (link will be emailed upon registration)
Cost to Attend:
CRMA Member, Individual: $50
Non-Member, Individual: $100
Since the killing of George Floyd, many organizations have the opportunity to openly address systemic bias and systemic racism. During this highly interactive virtual session, InclusionINC helps leaders build empathy and advocacy skills for leaders.
– Create awareness of systemic racism and bias in America
– Explore the importance of building empathy
– Review brief history of being Black in America
– Understand how Advocacy can break the cycle
– Apply Empathy & Advocacy models
– Begin discussion on holding each other accountable
– Action Plan