The Chattanooga Regional Manufacturers Association seeks an individual to join the Association as an intern for the Summer 2023 semester. This position is part-time and approximately 15 hours per week. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Member communications, including emails, newsletters, website updates and social media, ensuring that content is timely and relevant
- Oversee and assist with the planning and operations of Association events, including manufacturers excellence luncheon, golf tournament, environment, health & safety summit and annual meeting
- Provide support developing marketing and public relations strategies
- Create event and program materials, including flyers and social media content
- Promptly respond to member inquiries via email and website
- Other administrative tasks, including answering phone, mailings, scheduling, meeting logistics, etc.
College Junior or Senior
Detail-oriented with ability to work on multiple on-going projects
Strong oral and written communication skills
Excellent organizational skills
To apply, email resume to Megan at email@example.com.