| As worldwide experts in filtration, MANN+HUMMEL develops solutions for vehicles, industrial applications, clean air inside vehicles and the sustainable use of water. With team spirit and an open culture of |
communication, we are continuously working towards achieving our
vision of ‘leadership in filtration’. Become part of the team as a
|Quality Manager at our location in Dunlap, Tennessee. |
The Quality Manager is responsible for the Quality Department,
represents the customer voice and ensures the respect of the standards
and procedures within the plant.
– Responsible for the establishment, implementation and maintenance
of a Quality Management System according to Customer and MMS
– Responsible for the management and control of quality documents and
coordinate the plant record retention system.
– Responsible for customer scorecard review and response to initiate
actions regarding quality and/or logistics if the results are not meeting
– Responsible for Customer Relationship – ensuring that the customer is
satisfied with the quality performance of the applicable M+H
– Responsible for decisions regarding quality for suspected or
non-conforming products and containment actions.
– Responsible for the corrective action and change management
– Responsible for the customer and supplier complaint management
systems ensuring that complaints are managed in due time and utilize
robust problem solving tools.
– Ensures the capitalization of lessons learned in order to transfer
and share best practices.
– Manage internal audit system in accordance with required standards,
including maintenance of audit plans, records, and corrective actions.
– Manage customer audits including scheduling, records and corrective
– Manage subcontractors of production parts and services to ensure
quality parts are used in manufacturing system, including verifying
acceptable components or material, tracking supplier performance and
working with suppliers to establish corrective actions when needed.
– Responsible for definition of laboratory scope, annual internal Quality
laboratory certifications, and calibration.
– Actively participates in continuous improvement and corrective action
– Responsible for Quality training and awareness in the organization by
ensuring the right application of Quality Tools and Quality Expertise.
– Responsible to define the plant quality objectives, monitor internal
quality performance such as internal defects, scrap, sorting activities,
suspect material review and disposition, first piece approval, floor
audits, etc. and drive and support corrective actions in case of
– Manages the Quality department (budget, recruitment, allocation of
resources, personnel development).
– Have the authority and the responsibility to stop any process or product
delivery in case of a serious non-conformity to customer expectations,
safety or environmental risks, etc.
Education: University degree in (Bachelor or Master) in Engineering
– At least 5 Years of experience in the automotive manufacturing
industry working with quality tools
– Expertise in maintaining and managing an applicable Quality
– Analytical thinking & problem solving skills are a MUST.
– Fluent in written and oral local language and English communications
– Able to use Microsoft Office tools and SAP
– At least 2 years of department supervision and management
– Qualified Lead Auditor for applicable Quality Management System
– Possess the ability to interpret drawings and requirements for ensuring
the adherence to Quality parameters.