UTC Center for Professional Education
Microsoft Project 2016 Trainer
The UTC Center for Professional Education is looking for qualified instructor(s) to deliver training on MS Project 2016 (experience with multiple versions highly desired).
– Broad/diverse experience in using MS Project, in real-world applications.
– Experience as a software trainer, especially having trained on the use of MS Project, with an understanding of training in a computer lab environment.
– Experience working as a project manager, in some capacity. (Though, having a PMP or CAPM certification is not necessary for consideration).
– The Center for Professional Education will provide curriculum/instructional materials (The course would not have to be developed from scratch), and the instructor would familiarize themselves with the content then plan to teach from existing materials. Development of supplemental materials could be negotiated based on client needs.
– Willingness to teach day long / multiple day long classes.
– Rate of $50 / hour
– seasonal duration, offered based on market demand
– no benefits
For more information, or to be considered, please contact John Freeze at the Center for Professional Education at John-Freeze@utc.edu or by calling 423-425-4155.