The Novonix Group is dedicated to providing the world with high-tech, low-cost battery solutions to cover the ever increasing energy storage needs. PUREgraphite as part of the Novonix Anode Materials division, is dedicated to the development and manufacturing of cost competitive, long life anode materials for lithium batteries with ultimate use in energy storage and transportation worldwide. Our employees have the opportunity to start on the ground floor, in a market with exponential growth potential over the next years. With a startup mentality and robust R&D, our team understands that what we do every day is propelling the world toward a more sustainable future.
The Mill Operator is responsible for the operation of their assigned production/pilot powder milling equipment. This includes following all SOP and safety procedures, recording process data, assisting in the replacement of wear parts, troubleshooting potential issues with assigned equipment, maintaining a clean work area, and completing additional duties as assigned. Additionally, the Miller Operator will support management in commissioning and startup of new equipment. Appropriate training will be provided for new hires on all equipment and procedures. This position is a full-time employment position and has a starting hourly rate of $18-18.50 per hour, dependent upon shift.
If selected, new employees are required to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
– Organization, prioritization, and attention to detail
– Ability to comprehend and execute standard operating procedures
– Ability to multitask and work without immediate supervision
– Proficient oral and written communication skills
– Knowledge of Microsoft Excel or spreadsheets
– Completing additional duties as assigned
– Knowledge of HMI controlled equipment
– High School Diploma or G.E.D.
– Experience in a production facility
– Forklift experience (preferred)
– Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
– Ability to climb stairs
PUREgraphite offers employer subsidized health and dental insurance, the option for life and disability insurance, and two weeks paid vacation.
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
PUREgraphite is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Interested parties should send their resumes to: