Tennessee Galvanizing, a premier hot dip galvanizing company in Jasper, TN is seeking full time experienced maintenance technicians. Successful candidates will perform preventative maintenance, trouble-shooting and repair on a wide variety of equipment including cranes & hoists, electrical & wiring systems, furnaces and boilers. Job applicants must have a strong electrical background in heavy industrial. Candidates must be flexible to work any shift and pay is commensurate with experience.
- Participate in job safety training and follow all policies and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
- Performing Preventative Maintenance on various pieces of equipment such as overhead cranes & hoists.
- Understanding of electrical systems, electronics, AC & DC controls, and electrical systems.
- Troubleshooting electrical systems and controls
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematics, or repair manuals as necessary.
- Installation and/or repairing furnaces and burner systems
- Installation and/or repairing pneumatic systems
- Experience with overhead cranes and hoists
- 5+ years’ experience in general maintenance in a heavy industrial setting with an emphasis on electrical maintenance
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse screen
- A valid Driver’s License
Candidates must be able to regularly lift up to 50 lbs, climb ladders, be able to bend, kneel and squat repeatedly and walk extensively.
Upon meeting the eligibility period, benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, and paid vacation.
Apply at (no phone calls please) or fax/e-mail resume to:
1535 Industrial Blvd.
Jasper, TN 37347
(423) 942-1040 <FAX>