This Human Resources Director position is an integral, operational and strategic position at the corporate level of a multi-division, rapidly growing, specialized manufacturer. The ideal candidate will strategically and creatively oversee cross-border HR initiatives that will support and maintain a rapidly growing Company with locations in Australia, Canada, and the US. This position will report to the General Counsel and oversee a small and growing HR team and help innovatively and consistently achieve HR goals and core responsibilities. The HR department is responsible for guiding policy and procedures, talent acquisition, talent management, employee relations, payroll, compensation, benefits as well as guides internal culture initiatives.
- Bring innovative ideas for team efficiency, company policy changes and new programs that will help scale in a hyper growth environment.
- Oversee and implement overall talent management framework from recruiting, through employee performance management and career development.
- Work with our HR team and benefits broker to continually reassess how we can provide innovative and robust employee benefit programs including wellness.
- Oversee all on-boarding initiatives to ensure great communication and departmental cross collaboration that will generate a best-in-class new employee experience.
- Guide the creation and revision of company policies and procedures that support our culture and help employees to succeed.
- Oversee employee relations matters and legal issues relating to organizational risk company wide.
- Develop and implement a leading-edge recruiting strategy to support a rapidly growing company.
- Partner and collaborate positively with the corporate leadership team.
- Oversee and lead management training initiatives and provide coaching services as needed.
- Ensure core HR responsibilities are handled
- Other duties as assigned with the HR function.
- 5+ years of experience in an HR generalist capacity including benefit administration, employee relations, payroll, onboarding and recruiting. Experience with training and development is a plus.
- 5+ years in a supervisory capacity in a manufacturing environment.
- Undergraduate degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
- Strong background with leading recruiting strategies.
- Public company and/or IPO experience desired.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional demeanor-positive communication, team skills/cross function cooperation.
- Excellent computer literacy, including a solid understanding of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong knowledge of employment law and the regulatory environment surrounding the HR function.
- Strategic thinker and consistent implementer
- Strong knowledge and experience with HR systems
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life Insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Interested parties should send their resumes to: