Job Title: Bookkeeper
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Effective Date: Immediately
Position Type: Full-Time
- Assist with month-end closing, including preparing and entering journal entries and reconciling general ledger accounts
- Prepare monthly and quarterly closing reports for all divisions
- Work closely with client operational management to analyze financial results and provide support.
- Assist with accounts payable and related cash management
- Detail forecasting and cash flow projections.
- Document accounting policies and procedures
- Full-cycle Accounts Payable & Receivables, including collection responsibilities
- Banking, cash management and bank reconciliations
- Maintain electronic and physical filing system for accounting, finance, and HR related data
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records and other financial information as needed
- Minimum two years of full-cycle accounting or equivalent experience
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in Accounting
- Hands on experience with QuickBooks
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures
- Knowledge of bookkeeping practices from data entry through Financial Statements
- Knowledge of data management and financial data analysis
- Experienced user of Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in accounting.
- Ability to multitask and perform under time pressure.
- Attention to detail, organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement.
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org