CRMA Leadership Series: The Leadership Dashboard
Janet Dockum, Results Business Solutions
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
8:00AM – 10:30AM
Hamilton County Business Development Center INCubator – 100 Cherokee Boulevard, Chattanooga, TN 37405
Cost to Attend:
CRMA Member: $15 / person
Non-Member: $30 / per person
The Leadership Dashboard helps you understand and define these areas pertaining to your organization:|
– a common vision
– the non-negotiable values
– the unique edge within the organization, and the department
– the strategic priorities
– a clear understanding of the role each employee has in the organization
– the key relationships essential for success
– a plan to create the next generation of leaders
– your personal values and how they align with the company’s
– clear accountability up, down, and across the organization
About the Presenter:
Janet Dockum’s business specializes in the Mid-Level Management sector. In 2015 after extensive training she entered the Executive Coach arena, followed up by becoming a Mastermind Facilitator earlier this year.
Her methodology uses a combination of Training, Coaching, and Mastermind Groups to those aspiring to excel in management positions. To accommodate schedules better, she incorporates an internet-based platform to bring her services to her clients. However, she still strongly believes nothing builds relationships and trust more effectively than face-to-face, so you’ll still see her hosting on-site events.
She has also created the private LinkedIn Group “Chattanooga Managers Group”, open to managers with direct reports. This group is designed as a group of peers where knowledge sharing can take place.